I’m from the US, so it is Thanksgiving for me today. Time to eat lots and lots of pie. Oh, and to be thankful for how amazing my life is and how lucky I am and how grateful I am.
Things I’m Grateful For
- Books. This blog wouldn’t exist if I didn’t have a love for books, and I love getting to talk about books to all of you. Books have changed my life for the better.
- All of you who read my posts, and actually enjoy reading my ramblings. This blog also wouldn’t exist if no one saw it and read and commented and liked my posts. And you all fangirl and freak out and flail with me about everything, and I love that.
- Amazing bloggers for being incredible friends. You know who you are, and you also know that I ❤ you so much.
- Food. I love food so so much. I could eat all day.
- Authors, who write incredible books that impact my life in so many ways, and are just fabulous and kind-hearted people.
- The people on Twitter (bloggers and authors) who talk to me and offer advice and love and book recommendations and just are so perfect.
- My family, who continuously support and love me despite my weirdness and the fact that sometimes I prefer holing up in my room on my computer instead of going outside. My parents always push me to do my best and be independent and strong and strive for my dreams, so I thank them so much for that.
- My best friend, who is just an amazing person who I am so so so so so so thankful for. ❤ ❤ ❤
- My friends, who still are friends with me knowing about this blog and my love for books and that I’m slightly insane.
So I’m basically a big puddle of gratefulness this Thanksgiving. I’m going to say it one last time: THANK YOU. And now I’m off to celebrate with my family. I hope if you celebrate Thanksgiving, you have a wonderful day, and even if you don’t, that you still have a fabulous day.
Are you celebrating Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for?