Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and The Bookish.
This week, we are talking about the 2016 debut novels that we’re most looking forward to. There are so many debut books coming out in 2016, it was SO HARD to narrow this list to 10.
1. The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
2. Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
3. The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
4. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
5. Sword and Verse by Kathy Macmillan
6. The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry
7. The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
8. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
9. Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers
10. Rebel Of The Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
There are so many more I wanted to put on this list, but the books all mentioned here look SO FANTASTIC and I can’t wait for them! 2016 is going to be an exciting year for debut novels!
Which of these books are you excited for? Have you read any of them already?
Thanks for reading!