Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Best Books I Read In 2015
Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and The Bookish.
This week, we are talking about our top 10 favorite books of 2015. Oh, how will I narrow this list to 10. 2015 was the year I REALLY got into reading YA, and I’ve read so many incredible books this year.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
- Vicious by V. E. Schwab
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
I read some amazing books this year! These are just a few of my favorites of this year, but there were SO many more I couldn’t include! If you haven’t read these books, I highly encourage you check them out!
What were your favorite books of 2015? Are any of yours the same as mine?
Thanks for reading! ❤