Top 10 Tuesday: Top Ten OTPs
Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and The Bookish.
This week’s TTT is Valentine’s Day themed, and I chose to do my top 10 OTPs (one true pairings). I have SO MANY couples from books that I adore and want to be together, so this list could be pretty extensive… I will TRY to keep it to 10. And they will be in no particular order (despite the numbers next to them). I CAN’T DECIDE WHAT ORDER, OKAY?
(Oh, and if you’re wondering why this is going up a day late, it’s because I wanted to promote Blackhearts with a post on its release day, which was yesterday!)
1. Inej and Kaz from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I think by now you all know of my love for Leigh Bardugo, and especially for Six of Crows…but if you don’t, well, now you do. It is incredible, and Kaz and Inej make it even better. I love every interaction they have, and can’t wait to see where Bardugo takes it in Crooked Kingdom.
2. Cress and Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I just LOVE Cresswell. Everything about them is PERFECT. (Especially Thorne. I love Thorne.)
3. Simon and Blue from Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Their emails, and then finally when they meet, are so cute! I was squealing while reading this book.
4. Blue and Gansey from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
Oh gosh. I am so nervous for this couple. The final book comes out soon, and I am so excited and anxious to see what happens.
5. Safi and Merik from Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
The tension between these two throughout the book is wonderful.
6. Ruby and Liam from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
I just LOOOOOOVE Ruby and Liam together. I have no words for it.
7. Karou and Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
“Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.” HOW can you not adore Karou and Akiva’s relationship? I love them, together and separately. (Because WOW, I love Laini’s characters.)
8. Adam and Ronan from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
I am so excited to see what Maggie does with these two characters in The Raven King (hopefully something romantic happens.) I’m desperately wanting there to be some admitting of feelings (and then some kissing.)
9. Lila and Kell from A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
A Gathering of Shadows, the second book, comes out soon, and I am so excited to see where Victoria continues their story!
10. Kate and August from This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
Okay, I realize this book hasn’t even come out yet. But it’s a new favorite of mine (as of yesterday, when I finished it), and I adore the two main characters. Even though it’s not explicitly stated that they are going to be a couple, I have hopes for them in book 2.
Who are your favorite OTPs? Are any of them the same as mine?
Thanks for reading, and happy almost Valentine’s Day! ❤